Procedure For Admission
Admission are open from Nursery to Std.10th. during this Academic year The students are admitted generally to Nursery LKG and other admission, the candidate has to register himself/herself in the prescribed application form, which can be obtained from School Office. The Admission Form should be carefully filled in and signed by the parent/ guardian/ While submitting the Admission forms back, the following documents must be enclosed.
a) The latest passport photograph. b) The progress report of the school last attended in case of classes other than pre-primary. c) Birth Certificate for Classes Ist & below, d) Original T.C. for Class IInd & above.
General Instructions, Rules And Code Of Conduct
1. The school is opened to the pupils of all communities and religions.
2. Each pupil must attend the class regularly. The working day is divided into two sessions.The Morning session is from 7.45am to 11.05am and the afternoon session is from 2.15pm.On Saturday the school works to 7.45am to 11.30am kinder garden section will have classes from 8.15am to 12.30pm from Monday to Friday.
3.At the first bell in the morning all the pupil should be present for the assembly.
4.Late comers will be marked absent.
5.Absentees will not be allowed in case of failing to produce valid “Leave Letter”.
6.All the students are expected to be present on the opening days of Diwali, Christmas and Summer vacations. Leave will not be sanctioned on the re-opening days. A fine of Rs. 50/- for the absentees, when prior permission is not taken.
7.Students who fail consecutively for two years in any class will be asked to leave the school. The school authorities cannot on any account re-admit them. irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect”of home work, disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad moral influence justify dismissal.
8. Any damage done to the school property will be made good by the one who has done it.
9.Students must be up to date in their work. eg. Completion of homework, Studying for the flip tests, etc.
10.Pupils should have all the necessary books and stationary before the re-opening of the school.
11. Pupils themselves are responsible for their books, pen, Tiffin carriers or any other study articles they may bring to school.
12. Pupils absent from examination without genuine reasons and prior permission will be considered as having failed. Pupils absent from any examination will not be re-examined.
13.No textbooks note books or other papers are to be brought in to examination hall. Students found copying or using unfair means during the examination or discovered subsequently will be dealt seriously.
14.After 10 days of continues absent without intimation, the absentee’s name will be struck off in the register. If re-admitted they should pay the admission fee.
15.Parents or Guardians and others may not see the students or interview the teacher during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
16.Parents or Guardians are expected to bring the complaints if any to the notice of a teacher and if not solved later on to the principal.
17.On the second Saturday of every month the parents can come to school to discuss the progress of their children with the teacher and not on any others days. Emerging cases by appointment Principal will be available to respond.
18.The progress of a pupil is tested by means of tests and terminal examinations.The results of these are communicated to the parent by progress cards. The parents are requested to sign and return them promptly to the school.
19. The school will appreciate the co-operation of the parents for the day-to-day progress of their children. Parents are the teachers of the students at home. They should take their responsibilities very seriously.
20.The students and parents are strictly requested to abide by the rules of the Institution.
21.Fees once paid will not be refunded.